Cook at home
How to cook you pastas with our Home Kits, 2 minutes and your dish is ready!
1. Preheat a hot water kettle or sauce pan and bring to boil;
2. Pour your pasta in the boiling water and cook for 2 minutes for al dente. Very al dente 1.30 over 2 minutes for softer pasta;
3. In a hot pan place your guanciale and with a spatula break it up so that it cooks evenly in the 2 minutes that the pasta is cooking;
4. When the pasta is ready drain it and keep a ladle or 4 table spoons of cooking water to the side;
5. Pour the drained pasta and the water that you kept aside on the pan and toss with the guanciale (pig's cheek);
6 At this point turn the heat off and add the carbonara cream onto the pasta and mix; now mix some more !!
7. Add the pecorino and serve!